Screen is an on-premise Watchlist 'Name scanning' product for matching prospective or current customer data with various lists like Restricted Entity data as part of Regulatory Compliance, CFT (Combating Financing of Terrorism), KYC (Know your customer) and other EDD (enhanced due-diligence) requirements. Supports all RE data along with custom RE data provided by data aggregators like Thomson Reuters Worldcheck, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance list, Accuity etc.
Batch-screen is a one time service for matching customer data with any Restricted Entity Data for regulatory compliance.
Screencustomer.com is a cloud based Watchlist 'Name scanning' bureau service for matching prospective or current customer data with various lists like RBI list, OFAC, UN Sanctions list, PEP etc as part of Regulatory Compliance, CFT (Combating Financing of Terrorism), KYC (Know your customer) and other EDD (enhanced due-diligence) requirements.
Powered by Dow Jones risk data.
Matching against Restricted Entity / Terrorist List / OFAC List
This solution allows the customer acquisition systems to query the customer record against the Terrorist List / OFAC List / PEP list which are required as part of statutory compliance needs.
Effective and Pro-active Compliance with regulatory demands like Know Your Customer (KYC), Anti money Laundering (AML), CFT, PEP (Politically exposed person) and other restricted entity due diligence.
Monitor existing business relationships and verify whether its customers were politically exposed persons.
The Restricted Entity lists contain demographic information about entities (Individuals and others) from across the world. Most often, there is no unique ID for the entities.
Unlike customer data the Restricted entity data is of very poor quality and has huge challenges in Entity resolution. Specific Challenges include:
- Multiple names for the same persons including aliases extending upto 20 to 30 names
- Multiple addresses (Often address is incomplete)
- Only country of birth
- Sometimes multiple passport numbers
- Only year of birth ( not date of birth)
- Some non English characters.
Entity resolution based on a combination of attributes like Name, Fathers name, Date of birth, Country of birth, Address etc with high precision, recall and speed is most crucial for effective solution.
Powered by Posidex's validated and proven technology. Currently being used by India's top Financial and Banking institutions
- Realtime Match against RE Data
- Customizable Reports
- Crisscross Matching
- Flexible Configuration for Matching rules at UI Level: Power to users! Matching Rules can be de ned/altered through a simple UI with exibility to de ne any kind of rule through Rules & Profiles
- The tolerance of Matching for a parameter could be different in different rules. Matching Rules would automatically adopt as per attribute available for search
- Name matching completely de ned using tolerance of match (Equal Parts/Initial match with Expanded/One Containing the Other/Each Containing the Other/Allow a MisMatch), Token Match Percentage
- Best equipped in dealing with achieving all permutations & combinations appropriately adopting to Dow Jones structures through JSON
- Support of Flags to con ne the Search on a particular/set of values of descriptive Parameters
- To consider for data de ciencies, match is performed where data is available. This is achieved with a combination of match with Null & Accept Null
- The customer inputs are appropriately transformed to Match with WL structure
- Criss-cross matching of all Name Types, DOB types, Relation name types, Addresses, City, Zip Code, Identi ers (Passport Number, Driving License Number, Tax Number etc.)
- Date of Birth (DOB) eld checked for variations of Day/Month Interchange, +/- 1 Year, Month, Day etc. Year of Birth (YOB) matching where DOB is not captured or not matching
- Can apply match with Null/Accept Null for Unique parameters, thus avoiding false matches
- Integrations - Seamless integration with all major business source systems
- Reports - Customizable reports in pdf/xls/doc or in format of your choice
- Sanctions, Regulatory and Law enforcement lists screening for Regulatory Compliance, KYC and Customer on-boarding with Automated client on-boarding and refresh capability. Best-in-class technology with superior matching engines
360 degree spin!
- Restricted entity data usually contains demographic information about entities (Individuals and others) from across the world and most often, there is no unique ID for the entities. We give a 3600 spin to matching, looking for all possible variations. Uncover hidden risks in business relationships and human networks
- Monitor existing business relationships, identify linkages to verify whether the entities were politically exposed persons for effective compliance. Optionally, an enhanced due diligence reports feature for in-depth background checks
Low Total Cost of Ownership
- Low Total cost of ownership (TCO) with no additional hardware requirement! Simple transaction based pricing
Trusted by leaders
- Powered by Posidex's validated and proven technology, it is currently being used by some of India's top Financial and Banking institutions. Comes with best in class support
Power to users - Speed, Precision & Configuration!
- Speed from online, real-time look-ups to high volume batch processing capability with high precision and recall. Highly customizable!